Sunday, November 13, 2011

Senior Pictures: James Earliwine

Well, I did my first official shoot for senior pictures yesterday. It was for a good friend, James. I learned a few lessons from this too. If you've only been to the client's house once, and it was 2-3 years ago, driven there by another friend, in the dark....ASK FOR DIRECTIONS AHEAD OF TIME! 
Despite my nervousness about my first shoot, it went very well. I am very proud of my results, and wish every client behaved as well as he did. Especially when he came up with his own ideas and made fun of me for humming and having too much fun :)

 Sunshineee :D







Ohhh that face!! :) 











<3<3<3

  
:D one of my favorites  





Stock trailer was his idea, and I'm glad he  thought of it :D



 <3 this one
  
 


James, you have no idea how much fun this was :)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful beautiful outstanding job Jenna!! And gorgeous weather. :D

    So proud. :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):):) thank youuu! It was SOOO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the light in the 2nd to last one!

    ReplyDelete